- April 13-20, 2018
This event has taken place
and registration is closed.
Please explore our exciting
upcoming special events!
JOIN US FOR A WEEK-LONG CELEBRATION OF ISRAEL’S 70TH IN ISRAEL!!!.
In April, members of the Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center community will begin a 12-day journey of remembrance and celebration from Warsaw to Israel, as part of the March of the Living. Some of you have expressed interest in participating only in the Israel part of the trip, so we are happy to announce that it is now an option.
Our amazing week will begin at the extraordinary Beresheet Hotel in Mitzpe Ramon, move on to Tel Aviv for Memorial Day and the fireworks that will explode in Rabin Square on Independence Day eve. We will end the trip by joining thousands of Jews from across the world marching from Jerusalem’s Kikar Safra to the Kotel, followed by a celebratory Mega Concert in Latrun.
- A private pickup from Ben Gurion Airport
- All accommodation (5-star hotels)
- 7 full days with a private, licensed tour guide
- All special activities, restaurants, admission fees and programs per itinerary
- Luxury bus for the entire trip
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners (alcohol included)
- All tips
- An exclusive Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center Trip Journal
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- No refunds.