A Night at the Museum
October 17, 2018
This event has taken place
and registration is closed.
Please explore our exciting
upcoming special events!
Bernard Museum of Judaica
Join us for our last night in the museum program for our 2018 exhibition Home: Lens on Israel. Author Nili Scharf Gold will speak on her new book Haifa, City of Steps in conjunction with our sixth rotation of the exhibition focusing on inclusivity of Israelis with disabilities living in Haifa.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR CURRENT EXHIBITION
Once a month for seven months, our exhibition will rotate through the diversity that is Israel, from the ultramodern to the ancient, the religious to the secular and the new generation to the survivors of Jewish triumph and tragedy:
- ELDERLY JEWS AND HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS IN DIMONA APRIL 25 – MAY 23
- BEDOUIN AND ARAB ISRAELI COMMUNITIES IN THE NEGEV MAY 27 – JUNE 24
- CHILDREN IN A SOUTHERN DEVELOPMENT TOWN OF KIRYAT GAT JUNE 27 – JULY 25
- THE ULTRA-ORTHODOX OF BNEI BRAK JULY 29 – AUGUST 26
- THE STORIED DRUZE VILLAGE OF YANUH-JAT AUGUST 29 – SEPTEMBER 26
- THE DISABLED RECEIVING CUTTING-EDGE CARE IN HAIFA SEPTEMBER 30 – OCTOBER 24
- MOROCCAN JEWS OUTSIDE HAIFA OCTOBER 28 – NOVEMBER 21
In Partnership with the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)