- May 23-June 1, 2019
This event has taken place
and registration is closed.
Please explore our exciting
upcoming special events!
With a unique mix of scheduled activities and plenty of free time to create your own adventures, this journey will open your eyes to a vibrant country that always surprises.
The serpentine byways of the Old City of Jerusalem…
The back alleys of Tel Aviv and Jaffa – and the stories they tell…
The magically buoyant healing waters of the Dead Sea…
The orange cliffs and dunes of the desert against the setting sun…
The museums that make Israel a cultural hot spot…
The vast ancient cit carved into rock at Petra…
The finest restaurants… and the most amazing street food…
Whether you’re a first-timer or experienced Israel traveler, come with us to the amazing melting pot that is Tel Aviv, to the magic of the ancient city of Jerusalem, the healing waters of the Dead Sea and the almost supernatural landscape of the Negev – with a special side trip across the Jordanian border to historic Petra.
Optional activities available upon request:
- Dead Sea Scrolls at the Israel Museum (+ $25)
- Guided visit to Yad Vashem (+ $150)
- Private surfing lesson (+ $100)
- Tour of Jaffa by Segway (+ $75)
- Visit to the Peres Center
- Visit to the Ayalon Institute (+ $25)
- Visit to the Rabin Museum (+ $20)
- Guided tour of Beit Hatefusot (+ $75)
- ATV ride through the crater (+ $75)
Watch highlights from our recent Israel Culinary Trip.
- Submit application. Make deposit payment(s) of $1000 per person.
- Make final payments by October 31, 2018 to save $500.
- Last day to make payments in January 7, 2019.
- By January 7, 2019: refund of all fees minus $1,000 per person.
- After January 7, 2019: no refunds. We’re sorry but we cannot make exceptions.
- Airfare, optional special activities, recommended travel & medical insurance.